Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An unexpected typhoon

Firstly, I thank Jerome from the bottom of my heart for the soya bean. Not that you had any say in it.

I also feel the irony of Zech being a PKT. I feel... proud that you're experiencing my suffer.

My God... why are all boys perverted? I thought that it'll all end last year but noooo... What The Hell?! And no, I am not naive for thinking that way.

I still remember who is a pervert. Introducing the enemies of all woman: Zech, Arvind, Jerome from 2008's 1C2. And: Jia Rong, Wen Yaw, Soon Kang and Shih Hei from 2009's 2B5.

Perverts.

...Anyways, have you heard that Puan Cow's in the hospital? Before all of you Puan Cow haters start making victory signs, I'll tell you the reason... but most of you have already know by now... She's having her baby.

I would like to congratulate her when she comes back, because despite all the horrible feelings I have for her, she's my teacher. And for all that she has taught, even if it's a little, I want to thank her.

So... want to come along till then?

Kidding... you don't have to force yourselves if you don't want to... Sheesh... What mean people I know...

I don't know about you guys but I'm trying my best not to remember my current teachers' names. I feels like I'm betraying... never mind.

Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that my KK's a pervert too. He shoved a book in my face with a picture of two lions 'in the process of breeding' and I think I screamed...? That was horrible. KK laughed.

Today was embarassing. A guy called Dustan yeeled out from the opposite corner of the room, "倩茹! 我跟你同校. 也是育才!" And I was so embarassed... I felt my whole face went red. I swear... he has no dignity.

New Year holiday is just at the doorstep. I wonder if Puan Sarimah will give me an angpow if I asked? Hmm...

Sigh... being a PKT once again is troublesome. The people here are vicious predators that will eat you up without hesitation. Wait.. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

I still have to do my fail seni so I won't type much longer. I think the next post will be after the New Years. Hopefully not.

Adios Amigos.

No comments: