Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A hectic week

Okaay... how does this go again? I miss 1C2 alot. Don't feel like I'm going to fit in any sooner here...

My KT, Phua Chu Kang (Sua Choon Kang), is a guy who is too laidback for his own good.

My KK is a guy who I-don't-really-remember-his-name but that isn't the point. I keep thinking him as our Bendahari. Cause Arvind was a guy and he was our Bendahari and... you get it.

My Bendahari is a girl and that's wierd. I want to call her by her name and not Bendahari but I can't remember... I keep thinking of her as Kah Wai. That's... wierd.

My PKT is the same person like last year. She still acts the same. A little laidback. And she's really nice... -raise hands up in defeat- Fine, you caught me... I'm still the same I think.

I am deciding, like Mels, if I should turn this into a private blog as I'd probably be trash talking about my classmates for a while and I wouldn't want to be glared at school.

I'd probably do it if Mels does it.

Jean and Mels have found a way through my defense, catching me unaware and then poking me. I'll squirm a lot, and they'll laugh. It's kinda humiliating really.

Jeanette has been spending her time with Angeline, a girl from CHS band. I will speak/type no more as it isn't my position to reveal emo-chan's life.

Me and Mels have found new friends but I miss my old ones. Bear and I still have recess together so... I still drink soya bean! That's the only positive thing I can think of right now.

I wish I was in 2C4. Cause majority of the class is there.

Wait, I'm getting off topic. It's 'A Hectic Week', right?

This week was hectic? Or was it last week. Puan Sarimah has taken picking-on-Julie-during-Geography to a whole new level. She picks on me more now. I think that it's cause by the sickness that students know as I'm-pregnant-so-I-have-mood-swings-muahahaha-hahaha... Yeah...

My Mathematics isn't good, but anyone who knows me probably already knows that. Do you think I have a chance in getting in C class next year? I hope so.

Oh, oh! I forgot to add in: Maple likes HO TECK LI and she ate Cheng Mun and her child's name is Tam Tack Sheng. (Is it spelled correctly?) That is, according to Surky. If you're wondering about the age difference, or lack thereof, time machine exists for a reason.

Anyways, things aren't looking up right now. Will provide an update which will probably a little late as I'm not in a really good mood these days.

I want to pick on my friends... or rather, I miss picking on my friends...

P/s: There's a lot of homework here in B class. Another reason to add to my misfortunate-ness.

Mini dictionary: Misfortunate-ness is a word invented by Julie to show how unfortunate she is. It should only be used by Julie. That is all.

No comments: