Friday, January 16, 2009

Gerko Day

Yesterday was horrible. It was 'a series of unfortunate events'...

As you people know, I had to pluck two of my teeth again. And this tme, it hurt a lot. The blood wouldn't stop flowing. Ouch.

And then, I got in some stupid argument and then it was gerko...

For those of you who is in the same school like me will understand, for those who don't...let's just say that gerko is all about 'get as much as you can'.

Get as much people as you can into your 'group'.

That was the day I truly regret knowing so many people. The CHS band was ruthless, well. not the CHS band but Jeanette was; and the music oriental which had Mels and a small amout of my friends were determined.

I wanted to participate in both but the schedhule clashes. It's quite sad actually.

Then it was a battle between Choir and ELS.

I don't mind going in Choir but I love ELS. But ELS has that freak in it.

So I think I'm better off in ELS anyways. The word 'ignore' exists for a reason. In ELS, I have a brighter future as I don't see myself growing up to become a singer.

Oh, and about the band and Oriental, band won. Told you Jeanette was ruthless. I have an interview today. There's a 0 to a 100 of a possibility that I will be nervous.

Well, this post is shorter than usual so...

Have to read my manga. Ciao. -gives a lazy wave-

No comments: