Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1C2 vs 2B5

Life is chaos right now. I am once again in the same class like emo-chan. I have to pluck two of my teeth on Friday. I'm PKT once more. Puan Sarimah is out to get me, and is it just my imagination cause it seems like everyone's teasing me.

At least Puan Susan doesn't scold me about my hands anymore =)

To Zech-chan: OMG! You know what?! The person sitting next to me is a boy version of the old me on the first day of MY form 1. Now I know why you hate me. He's so annoying since he can't see the blackboard. I'd say sorry to you but I'm too much of a prick to do so. So...

To Ho Teck Li: There is little to none of a possibility that you'd be reading but I don't mind. I'm just being polite. Anyways, listen closely cause this is probably the closest thing you'd get as a compliment from me. The person in fromt of me is more annoying than you. He's an emo and antisocial. He's evil...

To Arvind: Erm... My bendahari is a girl and she's more 'rajin' than you? Can't really compare... But I like you more than Mels' current seatmate. At least you talked.... The only time you shouldn't talk is during Sivik. Remember the Spongebob Squarepants Sivik song? Damn you Jeanette... I still have nightmares.

To Maple: I don't have you around to take your pencil case anymore. Waaahhh!!! And I miss stealing your books and poking and making fun of you and Ho Teck Li. Ho Teck Li and Maple, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G... Okay, I'll stop now...

To Mels: ...Wait, you're in the same class like me. Still telling you to blame Zech about the present thing. And ex-1C2, please do not tell Mels that Puan Ngow gave everyone RM1.

To Jean: Stop ruining my life. And I will not go to the dark side until you show me the cookies.

To Daniel: You stupid, lousy @#%$#^*&* you jerk-who-migrated... How could you???? You were suppose to stay in Katholik and suffer because you're in the same class like Seh Lim again! Sigh... You always take away our fun. And believe it or not, I refer you to KT more than Daniel...

To Nicole: ...I'm not even going to start. I'll just say I miss you. I miss you!

To Puan Lan Lai Yen: I hope it's not too late to tell you but on the last day of school last year, when we were playing Scrabble, I was planning to ask you to play with us but was too afraid. I sincerely regret my past actions. And now... sob... you're in the morning section...

To pregnant teachers in Katholik: You people are evil with your mood swings and all...

To KK: I curse you to be a KK next year so people will hate you and say bad things about you behind your back. Muahahahahaha...

To Jerome: Stop eating penguins.

I will stop cause it seems that I have started tearing up.... sob.... will continue no longer... sob... hiccup.... sob...

P/s: 1C2 rocks!

No comments: