Haiz...
Yesterday in school was fun. Minus the whole Jerome-giving-me-a-new-lame-nickname thing.
First of all, I would like to say, I decicate this post to Teh Wen Yaw. Clap clap clap!!!
Let me tell you what happen. It all started with Wen Yaw being mean to me and so I took his buku kerja from his bag... and stuck out my tongue.
He saw and started to fight to get it back . It was literally a tug of war. Then I taunted him and said that he wasn't man enough since the book was stuck in the middle.
That got him and he started mocking me. =.="
Erm, I got a little angry and started pulling harder. I think I pulled a tad bit hard and...
I pulled Wen Yaw and his desk forward and he ended up toppling next to me. To me, that was a little embarrassing cause the whole class was looking at me due to all the noise this little incident has caused.
My first reaction was to apologise. A lot. I was so guilty.
However, once the whole incident finally sank into my mind, I smirked evilly and told him how he wasn't man enough since he lost to a girl.
You might think that that's cruel, but for a guy that describes himself as 'cute, sexy and 100% boy' and has a high pitched ah sam voice, it's ok.
The next incident was during seni visual.
Anyone who is being taught by Pn. Wan Noraizan will understand that she's a tad bit boring when it comes to her class.
So I turned around and demand Yaw Yaw (Wen Yaw's nickname) to arm wrestle with me.
I still remember last time that when I asked Seh Lim if I can arm wrestle with him, everybody laughed at me. What's up with that?
Anyways, as you can feel that I'm grinning from ear to ear, you will know that I won the match. I rock! Muahahahahaha!!!
Coughcough... Anyways, the fact that he's a red/black belt (bordering there) in Teakwando is a bonus plus.
Yaw Yaw lost to a girl! Squeal...
Anyways, I'm still trying to ask Shih Hei what his old chinese name was. He said that it sounded like sushi. Maybe Jerome will know. Note to self: Hunt Jerome down!
Oh and it seems I have found Zech in Shih Hei since Shih Hei too, had good eyesight. And Zech, like Shih Hei, likes to brag about his eyesight.
I nicknamed him pro 仔. It's quite cute, really, but he grumbles every time he hears it.
I seriously have to stop comparing 1C2 and 2B5.
K, bye bye.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment