Chinese New Year songs these days are so different. They twist the songs a little so that it sounds just a little... different. I miss the old ones.
Anyways, just like to tell you people that I came back from evil-place-with-no-Internet-connection today. So, as you can see, the first thing I did was go to mangafox to read manga!
Kyaaa!!! I'm in heaven. Add a big glass of soya bean and I'd die of happiness.
But there was no soya bean so... :(
I'm very disappointed as I have very little angpaus this year, but chinese new year is not over yet. I'm going to Club Med tomorrow morning.
That makes me unable to attend Arvind's party. I'm very upset. Add to the fact that I have yet to start on my homework.
Holidays are terrors sometimes...
There's so many things to be done. I have very limited time. Some times, I wish I could freeze time and everything.
And Zi Xuan, trust me, the you-know-who guy is NOT cute at all.
This post will be slightly short but I'll write another on Sunday or maybe Monday...
I think I fall sick every new year. I wonder why? My cousins and I spent the nights in Penang trading ghost stories and we were so shakened that we didn't dare bathe once it passed 6 o'clock.
Hopefully that will clear.
I shall stop this post now. Yes, I know it's short but as you know how lazy I am, I'm sure you're not surprise to know that I have yet to pack my clothes for tomorrow's trip.
So ta-ta.
P/s: zx, I'm sorry to inform you of this but speaking to my cousin, Joanne, has made me once again, OBSESSED with HT. ...... Kyaaa!!!
-slaps myself-
Happy Niu Year!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment