Julie, to many people, is an uncommon name.
Some baby book names rarely display such name but instead replace it with Julian, Juliet, Ju- anyways, different names.
I find that... wonderful.
Until yesterday that is...
It all started a few hours after lunch.
Then I went for tea!!! I wasn't hungry... I just felt like eating. Ate cheesecake... It's been a really long time sice I ate one.
Then, the most exciting part of the day: THE BOOKSHOP!!!
Yes, the place where I can spend hours and hours and don't feel bored. It was so fun and enjoyable. The only place I can stand to do shopping.
Until I saw - A book titled : For The Sake Of Julie... or something like that. That gave me gooosebumps.
And I also saw a few books' authors name Julie.
NOOOOO!!!!! I want an uncommon name, and then the name starrts poping everywhere I go. Tis not fair! Thou shall pay... whoever you are.
My name is now overused.
The only good thing I got out of it is that I managed to convince koko to buy two books. I've already finished one last night so if you're interested, I don't mind lending you.
The bad thing about said book is that when I bought it, I didn't notice that it was one of those series thing. Sure, the book is nice and all but now I have to track down the other one.
Which is difficult.
Now if you may, leave me to my sulking, whining and pouting over the overuse fo my name.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment