Today was a horrible and terrible day. I've just made more people in Band think I'm crazy! Which I'm not. I'm just a common girl that you wouldn't bother to know. Extremely normal.
Putting that aside, to think that I was so fantastically happy that I finally remembered to bring my shirt after practice... only to find out that-
I didn't bring my PJPK shorts. The horror -waves hands in distress-
So, I asked my 'cute' little sistah to lend me. But noooo, she wouldn't.
I got pissed and decided to bully her a little. Example: Throwing her Pallas Jazz far beneath the shoe rack. I was going to do worse, like steal her books and throw her bag downstairs (I can be mean when I want to).
But (Ahh yes... the BUT word), I decided to ask her one last time. "Will you lend me the pants?" Now that I think of it, it sounds a little silly...
She hesitated at first but I think she got a little intimidated by the glare I was giving her -the evil look that screamed 'KILL'- so in the end, I got the pants. What Julie wants, Julie gets. -insert super grin-
So it was a save!!!
Now, the real horror starts during Science. Teacher didn't come so Jamie and Rebecca decided that I needed a makeover...
Anyways, I had to sit on Kai Ren's chair for five hundred hours before they're done and even then, they were saying, "Just a little bit adjusting..." for God knows how many times.
But in return, I get SOYA BEAN -waves hands on top of head like a maniac- and WHITE CHOCOLATE - another wave-
The hair was -censored- but quite -censored- in the end, Audrey said -censored-...
Oh, it seems like the ' censored' button is having a major problem. Oh well.
Peace,
JULIE
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment