Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why I am normal

Julie Tan Qian Ru.

A name that you people would recognize. One could pass by the road walking pass Julie and not feel discouraged. You know why? Cause she'll wave her hands enthusiastically to say hi.

Why Julie is normal, you ask? Julie is in every way normal.

She likes chocolate, just like everybody does.

She dislikes studying, just like everybody does.

She likes reading books. Just like most people does.

She likes soya bean and manga and salami and internet and anime and black and HT and... the point is, she is very normal.

Why you ask? Well, she just is. Got a problem with that? ...... Good.

Anyways, Sukan is finally over. MPO is tomorrow. Mother's Day is tomorrow.

What are you people planning to do for your mother? For your information, I'm making creme brulee.

Yes, I know how to make these things. Don't underestimate the power of the awesome Julie Tan!!!

WHOOOP!!!

coughcough, anyways, I hope it turns out succeesful.

An early congratulations to mothers all over the world.

Yours Truly,
The AWESOMEST,
Julie

No comments: