Friday, May 15, 2009

Fatigue

New post alert! New post alert! Attention to all readers. Defense! Defense! Over!

Anyways, as most of you know... today is Hari Guru. And people seem to be surprised that I wore a skirt.

What can I say? It's part of the uniform. Go find other people to stare at. Like Jeanette. Seeing Jeanette today reminded me of the fact that she was a girl.

I don't know... I always imagined Jeanette as a something torn between boy, girl and squirrel.

The high heels were so painful. Note to self: avoid formal activities like this.

It was quite fun though... to walk around wearing differently from other people. We were free!!! Not cooped up like the sad caged animals in the Sports Centre.

Today, I can finally sleep peacefully and stay up late at night and finish up my anime and read my fanfiction and do stuff that I haven't been able to do peacefully.

I AM FREE!!!!

And as my first act of freedom, I will be cooking clam with mushroom sauce.

Speaking about that, on Mother's Day, the creme brulee that I made was really tasty considering the fact that it was my first time.

I don't understand why people seem to be shocked that I can cook.

What do you think I am? A tomboy? I can survive, thank you very much.

Not to self: Next time, make more creme brulee.

Reminder: Exam coming. Start studying.

- Julie

No comments: