Wednesday, April 1, 2009

周记

Once again, how are you people doing? Let me tell you about my week so far.

Monday: 30th March

Today, I broke the front door of Bilik Masakan. Truly I'm sorry. But it's not even really my fault. Bear and Lai Chee wouldn't let me in so I... pulled it a bit too hard and the whole thing came off.

...

...

I really feel guilty! Thankfully, teacher understood how innocent I am and let me free. (I rock!)

I have just found out that April Fool is coming back and was thinking up some pranks.

I will try my best! ~lala~

Tuesday: 31st March

Finally found Math tuition. Will be going this Thursday along with Soo Ying! I shall pray that I survive. Besides that, I...

Am panicking. I didn't do 作文. Shoot! I can see my marks flying away. Luckily, Soo Ying told me that everything's A-OK. I can still make it for tomorrow.

Heard that Julie? You better double your efforts and don't slack off tonight.

Wednesday: 1st April

...I slacked off. So I had to experience the wave of panic during class. But don't worry, I have 5 classes of relief! I bet you weren't even worried...

FIVE! But it's a pity Pn. Sarimah didn't come. I wanted to play a prank on her. Speaking about pranks, I've kena quite a lot of people today... and fell for two classical pranks. Okaay, maybe three.

First one by Mels, first-and-a-half is by Jeanette, and lastly Zech.

Mels and Zech, what an 'unlikely' pair. -Please note that Jeanette was NOT MENTIONED-

Mels played one that mentioned, "Your clip (the thing for the hair) is falling down."

Zech played one that mentioned, "Your shoelaces are untied."

I know... I fell for such a trick. I have been humiliated beyond disbelief. How dishonourable. Tsk.

Lastly, I've joined 'LIE'... I don't remember what it's called but I'm entering along with Mels, Jean and Jo Ning. Please wish us luck.

Extra info that certain people might not want to know:

I wanted to prank Jerome, Arvind and Zech by calling Zech and Arvind at three in the morning and tell them that Jerome was looking for them and that it was urgent.

It didn't happen because:
1. I was too sleepy.
2. I don't think they would have falled for the trick. Especially Arvind.
3. I was sleepy.

~Happy April, Fools!~

No comments: