I'm feeling extra emo right now. Pissed off by quite a number of people. Add to that, have just came back from reading Jeanette's latest post.
Which by the way, DO NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD!
I'd spam her blog but I'm too angry to show her that I care... Maybe tomorrow.
As for Melanie Moo...
You can't tag me! This was suppose to be my tag-free year! And those questions.... so awkward.
Speaking about awkward questions, I remember my English double period today. Only 1 word can describe it > indescribable.
Let me tell you of my humiliation...
Mr Collins wanted to know about my... thoughts about The Phantom Of The Opera show I watched a few weeks ago.
He was saying that the phantom was more handsome than the Vicomte guy.
He asked me who I think was more handsome. That was very humiliating. I could pratically feel myself turning red.
If you know me well, you should have known how much I dislike men... (Unreliable... no offence) and I tried saying, "Erm, teacher, can I don't answer the question. It's a little too awkward..."
Please note the TRIED. I managed to say till 'don't' when some idiot (Can't remember his name (yes, it's a he) doesn't deserved to be remembered) go and cut off my line by saying something foolish.
Don't remember what he said. Just knew that I was stuck in a embarassing situation.
And so, I opted for another answer, "Erm... Vicomte looked like a girl... (Vicomte guy had long hair)" Yup, that was the exact words I spoke out.
Apparently, teacher wasn't satisfied about the level of humiliating me and pressed me for a more direct answer. Mr Collins just couldn't take the hint that I wanted the floor to swallow me up.
"That means the phantom is more handsome or the Vicomte?"
My answer: "Phantom?" (Yes, I made it sould like a question. Only then would he let me go. Truly a terrifying experience.) And Melanie was laughing...
I would tell you about my equally terrifying experience with Pn. Sarimah but maybe next time. If you remind me.
One more thing! If I by some odd miraclee, managed to get a pass in Math (results come out tomorrow), I will belanja the first three people to contact me a drink.
All you have to do is be the first three people who demand a drink from me AFTER SCHOOL.
Lastly, Mels, can you delete the tag off me? Pwease -puppy eyes- Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment