Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bet you missed me!

Life is a jumbled of mixed up problems now. Mainly THE DAMN -censored- MATH -censored- which is going to take away my chance of getting a PASS!

Have my intelligence lowered down to a C class as my only goal is to get a measly pass. What has the world come to? Before I continue on my other subjects, allow me to vent my frustration.

I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE MATH. I HATE- Ok, will stop now since I guess I'm boring you people.

Anybody who has math tuition, please tell me. I will (maybe) be seeing you in a month. Trust me, I don't want this. It's either I ask or my mom storms into school to ask teacher.

I ask you. What can be more humiliating than your mother in school? Think. I'll give you some time.

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Stop. That's enough. Now type your answers in the c-box... Excellent. I'll read it the next time I'm there.

Now where was I? Oh yeah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMO-CHAN!!!

Auntie Jeanette!

Now that that's over, I would like to complain over the fact that Jeanette did NOT get wet during her birthday. What a shame really.

Next, Joanne jie jie, I express my deepest regrets over your less than satisfactory results of SPM. 7/11. Hey, it's seven eleven! Best of luck this year.

coughcough... Anyways, I have been thinking about Arvind's prank. You know, the one he mentioned. The piggy one.

Arvind, if you provide the pigs, I'll do the prank. Warning: People who behave like pigs are not counted as an actual pig :)

And if by some weird chance Maple is reading this, I would like to ask: 'What happened to your blog?' And if by some weird chance Zech is reading this, I would like to say: 'Make a blog.'

Ahh yes, it seems like a long time since I posted. I hope everyone gets good results save for Jian Jack and Weng Fai (yes, I still resent them).

And lastly, to people who know Tey Jamie: If I handed you some meat, would you eat it? They're cheekily nice and tastes exquisite. I guarantee that. Tee Hee!

Till the next post...

Signed, Julie the Almighty -grins-

p/s: If you can't tell I'm happy, you're a fool.

No comments: