Firstly, I'd like to announce the fact that I'm unprivating my blog. -clap clap clap- Thank you very much for your warm applause. I know I'm great :D Blame my ego!
But the reason why I'm posting this is to answer a question. The question is: If you were an animal, what would you be?
A-Z
Angeline Tee = Shark (no doubt about that)
Arvind = Dog?! I guess. Half monkey? Hmm...
Audrey = Bookworm? (Is that even an animal? ... Yes, yes it is)
Beh Xin Ee = Bear
Deanna = Fox
Francine = Crow
Grace = Erm... Dory (I guess... Dory from Nemo)
Jamie = Mouse
Jeanette Tong = The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland (just a little more violent)
Jerome Heng = White Polar Bear/Penguin (from North Pole)
Julie Tan (ME!!!) = Dolphin :) (Muhahahaha)
Kimi Nyam = Goldfish (fondly dubbed as Fishy by yours truly)
Melanie Khoo = ...we already know the answer to that :)
Phooi Yee = Robin
Rebecca = Egret (a type of bird, got it from Wikepedia)
Sheryl Tan = Unknown, therefore, is an alien
Shi Hui = Puppy
Teh Wen Yaw = Half Dinosaur Half Bart Simpson (Bart Simpson is counted as an animal)
Tek Yi Chyn = Erm... Stick Man (Stick Man is counted as an animal)
Xiau Thung (aka Sheryl) = Erm, would have said rabbit but you're not cute, so alien it is!
Yap Shien Weng = Hippo
Yap Soo Ying = Rabbit (white one)
Zech = Chimpanzee (this was voted as he seems to be more 'rajin' than a sloth)
This is all I'm writing for now. Will continue one day after more investigation and observations. If I had offended anyone, I give my sincere apologies.
Hope you liked it.
Julie Tan
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment