Sunday, April 12, 2009

Since the last post....

There are sooo many things that are new to me this year. Wow, it's already April. That reality has just sunk in. Only about seven months before I leave this hell hole.

Let's see... my mom's renovating the house. She's giving us all a room and adding a new floor. We're going to have a balcony and a music room.

I'm a little excited cause I'm finally getting a proper bookshelf for ALL of my books. But I kind of find it unnecessary to renovate the house. It'll cost a lot. Especially now that there's economy problems.

Too bad I got my stubborn genes from mum. Anyways, I appreciate her and <3 her lotz!

I'm also getting a new dog. O.o Have to train it to be discipline. I'll think it'll be ok, I'll just pass my discipline-ness to the dog! Genius I tells ya!

I'm looking for some people that can take care of the dog while I'm away... It seems that Mels, Jam and Aud have reacted positively. Now if I can just pull Jeanette...

Besides that, I'm probably having a chick too. Not the girls guys ogle at... the 'bak bak' one that most of you eat at least once a week for dinner. Just smaller.

I'm having one of those fluffy yellow ones that are soo cute and tiny... -squeal- I've already named them (even though they're not here yet).

Dog will be Peanut. Chick will be Peanut II.

And for some odd reason, everybody thinks that the dog will eat the chick.

All I can say is, "Oh really? You'll see my awesome training skills,"

I'm also trying to develop a method to connect my breathing training in flute and swimming. I've found a connection so I hope I'll be succesful. All I have to do is apply and make little changes...

Have to try hard!

By the way, this post is 'dedicated' to Mels who forced me to post it.

May your swords stay sharp,

Julie

No comments: