Friday, August 21, 2009

Reflection

This is my reflection for this week:

Peanut can not get along with other dogs.

Jamie is still obsessed with catchy disney songs.

Jo Ning reads very slow.

Jeanette has this awesome squeaky voice that is squeakier than mine. (So really, she has no rights to call me squeaky)

I know lots of people who are forgetful.

Like Maple.

Like Maple.

Like Maple.

Like Maple.

...

MAAAAAAPLEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

You evil babboon. I hope you're reading this...

You better not lose contact with us like Daniel To, who more or less dropped off the world (or something).

Anyways, back to my reflection.

Manga is relaxing.

Up is funny. (Who would name a female bird 'Kevin' anyways?)

Air planes are evil now. (As in the H1N1 period)

Doing homework for a change feels good. Not that I'm always going to, just more often now.

Sheryl is...... a very kesian soul.

Anyways... kind of stuff like that.

I somehow do not know what to write lately. I am at loss of words. Its exacly 4.13 a.m. now, and the car will be here at 4.30 a.m.

It feels like I'm stepping into a dream.

Please look forward to pictures.

And expect no post when I'm gone.

...itekimasu

P.S. Good luck Maple. Don't die.

P.P.S: Exam is rearing for exam. Junior test....

No comments: