At first it was hesitation. I really wanted to go, but Nut-Nut was going to be so lonely... sniff
And when I stepped into the car at that ungodly hour, my heart was pounding so fast. I was going back. It seems like a long time since I went.
Two years.
Has it been really, truly that loooong?
I miss everyone.
Anyways, me and Jezz practically danced around the airport. We bought CHOCOLATE!!! After much persuading.
Daddy said that, "If you can guess how may chocolates are in the box, then I'll let you buy it," So we counted the Kinder goodness and came up with... well I forgot.
But we got the chocolates, just in time for boarding.
Boarded the plane.
Plane hurt ears.
Plane fun =)
And the scenery was awesome. Couldn't sleep. I was too excited.
And when we reached, my heart was pounding so fast.
Ka mo and po po fetched us. Ate so many snacks and drink 维他奶. Haven't drunk that malted soya bean for two years... Ate sushi in the car!
Then went to Chui Yee's house and saw Samuel... then go and eat lunch.
Lesson learned: Sitting with po po means eating more food.
I was stuffed. Knew that I shouldn't have ate in the car. Po po kept saying, "吃多一点啊,乖孙。"
China was fun. You changed. I hate the changed you!!! You're the damn reason why I don't want to leave Hong Kong. I hate you.
I realized stuff that I never knew.
My family in Hong Kong, is a broken but united one.
I hope I can go back soon.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment