Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random Post that might Annoy you :)

Jamie:

Said person is hereby the MOST SILLIEST person that I have ever met. Why, you ask? Well, how about this: No particular reason.

Jamie is a nonsensical (yes, its a word), tyrannical evil monster who plans on taking over the world when she grows older. During a period in class, I saw her blueprints for making a 'World Destruction Machine'.

DO NOT DOUBT ME!

For any police/politically influenced people who's reading this, I urge you to arrest her, and arrest her now.

And I would proudly like to inform you of a certain information that I have just dug out recently.

Jamie is actually a mutant and she can shape shift into a mouse. Hence, why she looks like one. Doesn't everything seem to make sense now?

She is also a sucker for chocolate tempting and likes childish stuff.

For example: Disney songs, Play-Doh, fluffy pillows, puppies, french fries.... stuff like that.

I can go on and on about this queer creature, but I'm afraid that my awesomeness will be overbearing. Therefore, I will take my leave.

But before I do so, I would like to add some stuff about subject 006 and 009.

Subject 006 is commonly known as Melanie. But she hides a secret that is too terrifying to expose that I shall expose it just to terrify you. She is in fact, not a human, but an alien sent down to earth with subject 009 to TAKE OVER ALL COW FARMS!!! -insert dramatic hero-is-going-to-die music-

As for Subject 009, she is also an alien known as Jo Ning aka Piggy, as stated in the previous paragraph. Not only that, but her 'innocent looks' fools humans, and with an evil smirk adorned on her equally evil face, she swoops in for the kill, and poof, she possesses your mind. -cue take for evil laughter-

This post has finally reach its conclusion, which will not be stated (the conclusion that is).

Thank you for reading.

No comments: