It was awkward. And I was hiding. So stupid.
Anyways, I told the Agents about what happened on Friday. And they advised me to ask advice from seniors.
Its ok though. I think I can handle it on my own.
I think.
Honestly, I cannot write my true feelings towards this years AGM. But I can say that this is a very (to me) odd event. Odd, but quite amusing and nice once you see the form 5's playing other instruments.
I have noticed that my post is becoming shorter and shorter.
Doesn't matter. At least I updated.
I watched Harry Potter today. It was quite good I dare say. Better than the last one.
Harry doesn't look so muck like an idiot anymore.
Hermione is s brilliant as ever.
Ron looks more.... erm.... shaggy.
Luna is dreamy and hillarious.
Draco develops a proper character and finally shaping himself.
Dumbledore's manipulative side is shown throughout.
And last but not least, Bellatrix. How I love her sadistic humour.
This is a show I can recommend. Though it's a little too fast paced. I am now waiting for G-Force on the 17th September. The hamster agents.
I will try to round up Magnificent Seven to go with me!
Till then. Ta-ta!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment