Saturday: I went for the first Band practice. It was embarrassing. I was the only form 2... But Ley Kuan, Ley Mun's sister seems to be glad. I'm the only form 2 now in the flute section.
I hate the marching but I'll bear with it. I want to start playing the flute. My eagerness astounds me. My seniors seems nice. Feel really awkward though. Not to mention there are so many AJKs that I have to remember.
I'll prove my determination my holding on until the end. I kinda... never mind.
Anyways, I hope I can get along with everyone. The Top 4 of band seems strict though. I feel very stumped about Jeanette too. Not writing down the reason.
Yesterday, I had to wear a skirt... Why does everybody think it as unbelievable? Is it weird that I wear skirts?
I met Ley Mun and Ley Kuan in MPH in Mid Valley yesterday. I went out with Mels to celebrate her birthday. Ting Jia and some other people were there too. We watched Pink Panther 2. We took the front row, six seats. Just nice...
Anyways, it seems that everybody is against the idea of buying a card to say congratulations to Puan Cow. Jeanette seems to hate the very thought of it.
Oh, I forgot to mention. I saw Shih Hei there too. Just a glance though and me and Mels were thinking, 'What the hell is he doing here?' I don't think he recognizes us. I think. I hope.
I still have a lot of homework. Have to start doing. Let's see... I have to photocopy the books Gerald gave and memorize the AJK list. Not to mention LM... I also have a pile of homework and I'm cranky cause everybody is insulting soya bean.
Not to forget that I can't eat anything hard. This is getting ridiculous.
The good news is I bought a new book yesterday. Alreday done reading it though. Mels still owes me RM23...
Thank God today is a holiday. Hopefully will be 'rajin' enough to finish homework before tonight.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment