Thursday, February 26, 2009

Randomness 3

Greetings fellow humans, I am Julie and I come from ... The Moon. On the moon, we have several aliens, as you call it, that are called mooners.

Well, during a Science class (yes we have science class here too!), me and my fellow mooner, Jean and I discussed about our future.

Not the when-I-grow-up-I-want-to-go-to-Earth future, but rather Mels’ future.

At first, we talked about marketsuper (in Earth its called supermarket). Jean said that someone of her… caliber will not be seen working in a marketsuper. And our eyes trailed off to Mels.

Yes… Mels, (or Melanie Moo) will definitely fit in a marketsuper or Mac Donalds GalacticaL Empire selling moo burgers.

Moo burgers. Pfft.

Then we added something else into our imagination. Mels wearing a cow costume selling moo burgers, saying, “It’s moo-licious!”

It was hilarious. Apparently, Mels didn’t think the same way. One day Mels, one day, you’ll understand. :)

Back to Earth:

What is wrong with you people and my General Knowledge. It’s not that bad. Who cares if Obama is the President of US (or is it UK?) or that Brad Pit is some kind of famous actor, or that Nemo is orange? It’s humiliating for me to be questioned like that.

As if last year wasn’t enough.

If Zech is reading this, I would just like to tell him that I have stolen one of his pen from last year and I don’t plan on giving it back to him. Ever.

Told you I was going to be random.

Now for the last subject of the day.

AD
Calling all nice people from ex-1C2 ’08:
As you all know, Pn. Ngow/Cow is lying in the hospital after just giving birth to her baby, (I know that that’s hard to believe, the fact that she has a baby, at least) but I would like you all to find the good in you and join forces to do a small card to congratulate her.
Please….
I hope you’ll consider this last act of good deed before you join the force of evil.
Jeanette’s welcome to join too!
Please consider seriously.
Warning : Only one swear word per person.


If interested, contact Tan Qian Ru from 2B5. If you don’t know who Tan Qian Ru is, then I’ll remind you that she has another name: Julie. If you don’t know who Julie is… jump off a building.

Now that that’s done, I have one last thing to say.

Arvind, your sis is so cool! She WATCHES Bleach. One day, you WILL arrange a meeting so I can see her.

…coughcough I’m, done.

Signing off,
Julie Tan Qian Ru


P/S: I wonder if I should unprivate my blog? It's such a hassle to type everything in... Please give some opinions.

No comments: