Saturday, February 21, 2009

Exam's coming...

Recently, my internet connection isn't doing so well. I wonder why? Anyways, here I am for another update!

In school... it seems like quite a few number of people has started calling me Julie 姐姐. I feel so old. It's all Soon Kang's fault. He started it. Sigh... I'm sure they'll get rid of this habit sooner or later.

My glue and roller are now an endangered species. More than five people is always asking to lend them. ...... Sigh, what to do? Can't say no or else will feel guilty.

Another bad thing that happened this week was our science teacher, Pn. Noorlia.... wait, that's not right, my new science teacher, ... (I think I've forgotten her name), is starting to act arrogant.

She keeps saying how smart she is and how her level is above us. Yes, she used the exact words I just typed out.

When she was bragging, I was there thinking that it's a good thing Jeanette wasn't there (she was on holiday), or else she might spend the rest of the lesson criticizing our teacher while I have to tell her to stop using the F-word so much.

Today, I had to go for band practice. Surprisingly, I enjoyed today's lesson very much. I love flute for some odd reason. Best not to get too obsessed or will end up like Gerald.

When I first arrived, I saw Dennis Choo, LM AJK PK Tugasan 1. And Tan Jee Seng. Anyways, I was thinking whether I should go and ask for Dennis' signature but thought against it. I was too much of a coward to ask.

I still have mix feelings about band. Feels a little lonely... I'm the only new member of form 2. Wish I had joined last year. The form 1s talk about different things and I feel a little left out since I'm not their age.

And about form 2... I'm not suppose to break down the barrier between us... Jeanette tried involving me but I feel like I'll be damaging something. Basically, I feel like an outsider.

I could quit now and leave my seniors who will probably be angry at me or worse, disappointed, but I won't, cause I love flute, wish is real odd. Don't even know why I love it.

Give flute a few years and it'll probaly take over soya bean. Maybe...

Anyways, exam is coming. About time everybody starts studying! Not that I would. I'm far too busy. I'll try to squeeze some of my time.

Been thinking whether I should porpusely get bad results so that people would look down at me and underestimate me? Hmm... can I afford such a plan? Hopefully yes.

Before I leave, I would like to give an advice to Mels: Don't you dare fucking quit LM!

That is all. Thank you.

No comments: