Saturday, February 14, 2009

Merentas Desa... among other things

I received some complains that I needed to update so.... here I am!

Let's see... Well, today we had Merentas Desa aka Cross Country. I personally felt that I was faster last year.

Maybe it's also due to the fact that I ate lots of sweets along the way. You can't really blame me, after all, my leg cramped up last night so I was half limping and already at disadvantage...

Come to think of it, if there was one thing that I could have during the middle of Merentas Desa, then I would like to have a hot cup of soya bean. With cincau if possible.

For everyone who's reading out there, don't you dare roll your eyes! :)

Anyways, after that, it was me eating a whole bunch of stuff to regain calories. There were a few people that I knew that didn't have to run the stupid thing. Don't like them... :( They're so lucky.

After eating, it was lepak-ing around school and then they asked us to gather in the tapak perhimpunan. That was hot, boring and annoying. I hated every second of it.

When it's finally done, and I'm happy eating lunch at home, i was sent to my appointment with my dentist... to do braces.

Did I put that a little too small? I meant BRACES !

On Monday, you can come look for me and laugh. I'm not walking to any of your classes to show you. That would be humiliating.

Anyways, I now feel a little annoyed. I had just gotten used to the little rubber bands between my tongue and now I have to start all over again with this metal thingies.

Should have eaten caramel before seeing the dentist.

Anyhow, I would stop now as I have a few fanfiction to read...

Bye bye!

No comments: