Friday, October 2, 2009

Update

I am doing this due to the request of piggy jie jie and mousy.

Exam has been terrible... as I have predicted. (I'm a poet)

Tomorrow, four old people are coming down to my house and I have to sleep with my grandmother, who smells of hairspray... and snores.

Did I properly mention the snoring part? Well, she snores... very loudly.

Anyways, it's been a tired week and the practical exam has been pulled up again. If anybody knows any ways to brew a Calming Draught (Harry Potter), please notify yours truly.

Basically, tell me ways to calm yourself before an exam. As in an exam in which you have to do stuff in front of scary people and in which they can see your every move.

Putting that aside, tomorrow is the one and only Mooncake Festival.

Speaking about mooncakes, let me tell you a story.

The Ancient Magical Mooncake

There was once a cute little girl (with an awesome personality), who went to Hong Kong with her family to visit her long-time-no-see relatives.

When she came back, she was given a box (that was quite pretty) and in it, was FOUR mooncakes. Now these mooncakes were very special.

Very special.

No, they weren't blue in colour, nor do they taste like oranges, nor do they know how to sing the opera, they were special because.

Just because. Because I said so, and because when stories are like that, they always add in a twist that makes the story a little special.

For this story's twist, the mooncake was so special because it wasn't special.

Anyways, in two weeks, two mooncakes had disappeared from the sacred mooncake box. The girl's mother warned her daughters to stop eating and save some for the festival.

One silly sister did not listen. And ate one.

Me- I mean, the little girl (the one at the beginning of the story), fearing for the ancient magical mooncakes's life (or was it her tummy?) decided to hide the mooncake where nobody could find and save it for the mooncake festival.

The kakak working there was blamed for the disappearance of the mooncake but the girl wisely kept her mouth shut in fear that she would be beheaded by the evil drago- her mummy.

And so... the revealing of the ancient magical mooncake is drawing near. And nobody can stop me no- I mean the little girl now... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

The End

And so, concludes this post, for real stories have no endings. Not that this story is real of course...

No comments: