Monday, October 19, 2009

Out of the Hiatus

My blog is now officially out of hiatus.

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

Now, for this post, I have decided not to talk about exams being over and stuff like that.... Everybody's been doing that anyways.

I have a feeling that I will be wet tomorrow... -shudders-

First off, I want to file a complain to piggy jie jie. You should have CALLED me to tell me about today. I oonly online-d a few seconds ago to see your pyramid message.

I'm bloating my cheeks in anger. I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your.... something down. (haven't decided on what yet)

But I guess not all is lost during this double weekend holidays.

-sighs dreamily- I succeeded in watching a new anime! Please count on me to keep on watching until my head blows up.

I have also been watching... the latest Simpsons. Actually, I got them a few months ago but disc 2 was spoilt so I bought it again in Penang.

These days, I have been spacing out and taking sinfully good afternoon naps.

And while spacing out, I have pondered about the word birthday.

What is a birthday?

Well, the last time I asked my family about it, they had all answered the same thing: The day you were born.

Well, I have thought it over more deeply, and the answer I came out with was that for me, birthday is a day when I look back and think of what I had done over the past year.

Okay... this is starting to get out of line. On a side note, I would like to sincerely pray that for the upcoming weeks of freedom, 2B5 would hopefully, start seriouusly practicing for the drama competition.

Other than that.... it is also my sincere wish that Jeanette Tong PARTICIPATES in the competition.

No comments: