Firstly, I would like to apologise to Jo Ning and Mousey. For not coming with you people today... I guess you had loads of fun.
Now, I have certain notifications to give.
As people know, we will be having our exam period again. And this time, I have to work really hard cause I'm terrible at seemingly everything.
I'll be going to Penang in the morning to attend a wedding. (They say it's my relative's but I've never even speak to her before)
As you all can hear by my somehow dead tone, which will be noticed even if I were to write in a happy manner.... I am dreading this formal occasion..
My God.... Clothes.... sigh.... I wanted to wear the white-brown one but Piggy jie jie has it.
-growls-
Anyways, basically, this blog will be dead for the month. The schedule for the month is something like this.
Starting from next week:
1st week: Study till I drop. Not allowed into computer room or bookshelf. Not allowed to sleep earlier than 9.30p p.m.
2nd week: School exam.
3rd week: Study... again. And practice everyday at least half an hour for Practical Exam.
4th week: ...I don't even want to think about what's going to happen on that week.
5th week: ...Tuesday :)
Hoping with all my might that I will come out of this alive. I have even chosen my battle gear: my favorite soft toy!!!
I will conquer this battle!!! Muahahahaha!!!
I'm sure of it. Quite sure. Sure. Well.... maybe just a little not sure...
Lastly, signing off with a smile:
Happy Birthday to the both of you.
And to the person who's changed my life and had me worrying for a long time: Happy Birthday to you. May you pass with flying colors. I will send my luck (temporarily) to you. So be happy and stop acting cool -smiles-
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment