Today is the second day of school since holiday.
It seems very unusual now that I'm finally here. As in... BACK here. But I'm definitely getting use to it. After all, what are the past few months for.
Puasa is a wonderful time. We get to finish school an hour early!
Ok... an update on my current situation.
Let's see... I have just joined Facebook and need help from people to teach me how to play the games there. The games as in Pet Society and Restaurant City...
Lots of people I know that are recommending it. So...
Exam this week, and next. Then school exam coming too.
Ok. This time, I can't afford to slack off. But even though I decided that, I have trouble to actually take out the books to study.
Argh! I hate studying.
Soon, I will post pictures of my niece.
My niece...
I'm so old... -sob-
She's cute. But she's also the reason why I'm now upgraded into a new generation.
I will post about her next time. Sigh... Don't really know what to post about anymore. Life is now boring. Other than that, there is nothing really interesting in my life right now except maybe I'm now hook on to Pokemon?
-swt- Ok... too much info.
-laugh- ciao!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment