After a thousand years, an idecisive writer looks into her computer with dreamy eyes, and stares, almost lovingly. "I've missed you," she whispered, "Anime..."
Stop. Some corrections should be known. It's "I need to update ," she whispered, "Soon..."
There. Genius.
Anyways, lately, my mom has been obsessed with pie. First it was seafood pie... then chicken. Not that I'm complaining. They're quite good.
Exam is finally over. And I'm updating because of that. Today is the first day after exam and I have already been punched in the face by someone saying, "You suck in Malay,"
Apparently, my Malay is suckish, and I have no hope AT ALL for Science. The rest... let's just say I'm praying.
I do not know what is wrong with everybody lately, saying I'm in love... God, my friends are idiots. All of them. First band, now the class? ...no comment on said idiocy.
Recently, I have noticed that my English is turning bad. There is only one way to help myself.
Presenting: -drum rolls-
WAY OF IMPROVING: READ DICTIONARY
No seriously, dictionaries are facinating.
By the way, I've managed to finish up my D.Gray-man anime during the first week of holidays. It's seriously good. Although it came to a stop. That would be over soon as long as the manga artist heals her wrist.
Still waiting for One Piece. They only post an episode a week.
Okay... since when did the topic move to anime?
Oh my god! I just remembered something real bad... as in really JUST REMEMBERED! I forgot to do my duty today. No wonder something was missing...
Anyways, have a few reminders for myself:
Lend Yin Jun a book.
Finish Audrey's book.
Pay Gerald RM5.
Beat Peanut.
Post Peanut's pictures on the blog.
Remid Jo Ning.
Remind Grace.
Buy pie tin.
Finish GE project.
Well then... ~ta (post for Mels for reminding me to update)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment