


The above picture is Peanut, my cute but evil dog. Evil cause she likes to bite my fingers. The above peanut-staring-at-you pic is titled Creepy Nut due to its creepiness.
I had switch off the lights and switch on the flash.
I just realize that every year, a teacher will walk out on me. Example: Pn. Cow, Cik Norul, Mr Collins, Pn. Sarimah (she's leaving soon and I'm going to morning class)...
What's up with that? Maybe its because I'm unlucky or something...
Recently things have been pressuring me. Like drama for instance.
Never mind... I don't want to share my problems with you.
And I've been involving in more books lately. I love books.
As for my new English teacher... he, in my opinion, is worse than Mr Collins. He's just so... pushy... in a bad way.
Lesson learned: Judge a book by its appearance. That, after all, is an important factor for a first impression.
And as some people know, the thing about first impression is that you only get to make one.
No comments:
Post a Comment