Monday, June 14, 2010

You know what, I give up! Its damn hard maintaining a blog...

For those who can keep up with constant updates, you are either a bored person, a fool or an alien.

From now on, I will be on permanent hiatus until I find something that I don't mind sitting down and writing about.

My blog will not be shut down off course.

Because there are bound to be times where I will look through what I write just for the sake at laughing and realizing how much I've grown.

I feel like apologizing but there really is no point in it since this situation had been going on for quite a while and technically things are still the same save for the fact that I just made everything formal.

Basically, this is it.

It was fun while it lasts.

Bye bloggy:

I'll visit next time.

=) Till inspiration hits me. And I will embrace it and write again...

No comments: