Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back

I don't know what to say...

I feel so guilty. I haven't updated for years, and I've finally decided to crawl back.

Erm... hi people. Ehehehe...

Anyways, since the last time, many things have happened. I have been to watch Princess and the Frog and I think it's really good.

Very unique.

And I have also been to the Singapore trip and have just arrived yesterday night.

Throughout the whole trip, I have learned many things... wait, this sounds like an essay.

Let's skip the formal part and on to the complaining.

On the first day, I has fun on the bus being wu liao and stuff and doing random stupid things. But what I can't understand is why people like taking pictures so much.

I hate taking pictures, cause no matter how hard I try, I don't look like me when it comes out. It's always: Oh my god, that's me? I look so wierd.

So I have come to the conclusion that since I'm the one being sane and all, everyone else is just wierd and insane =)

Back to the first day... we were behind schedhule when we arrived but I was kinda secretly/not so secretly happy. Cause the first thing on the list was concert practice.

Well, anyways, I made through it all.

Ah whatever la, too lazy to tell you about the rest of the trip so I'll just skip the the important stuff.

Well, let's see... on the second night, we went to see a concert performed by 13 Singapore schools clustered and thrown together plus the Nadarzyn OSP Brass Band from Poland.

The last song, Caravan by Duke Ellington and arranged by Naohiro Iwai was a blast and I had fun. I didn't think you could have fun during a concert but I did cause They were playing so 'fun-ly'.

I don't know about you, but I like music best when the musician likes the music he or she is playing. It's fun when the musician and the audience both enjoy the music.

And it was at that concert hall that I saw this extrememly cute little boy playing the clarinet and am now tracking him down on the Internet.

I feel like I'm taking this to the extreme but if I really do find him... -smiles widely-

..I think I would like to study in Poland...

I wish the trip was longer. But now that I'm back in Malaysia, I can feel the dreaded going-back-to-school phase looming over my head.

I will previal though, as I always do. There's a solution for everything.

Lastly, I hope nobody's mad at me for being on hiatus for so long.

Just like to add in that Sheryl and Grace are crazy for eating unhealthy snacks every half an hour.

Merry Chirstmas!!!!

No comments: