And now that I'm here typing stuff, I have no idea what want to say. I don't know what to write about.
My ideas have run dried.
It's not even my fault. School has been providing nothing but boredom lately.
Speaking about school... I passed my Junior Test! Found out my results last Friday and forgot to bring my badge on Monday and am planning to run the punished three rounds around padang on Saturday.
Moving on about stuff in school...
I can finally set my heart in ease. School drama : "Phantom of the Opera" is officially kicked out of my life!!! Give me a whoop-whoop!!
*People reading blog screams, "WHOOP-WHOOP!"
But the thing that pisses me off most is that when teacher initially asked about whether we still want to participate in the drama, everybody shakes their head.
The next day (today), Li Yan starts a new Phantom of the Opera drama using 70% of Jeanette's script. Jeanette is really angry.
And I quote (in her words), "They're fine with stealing my work because they don't know how fcking hard it is to write a script as they have done nothing of this sort before," (Please note that I did not get Jeanette's words 100% correctly)
As for me, I'm tired and fed up of being nice and caring about every single thing. No more leading and trying to make things better. From now on, I'm going with the flow.
And I'm honestly starting to get sick of this new me. Wanna tear her up and destroy her existence.
...
I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I have chopped off my feelings from my body. I feel like I've been betrayed again...
Two more weeks...
When are you coming back? >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment