Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tagged

The person who tagged me: Ley Mun

Your relationship with her: Friends!

Your first impression of her: Bubbly

The most memorable moments with her: Her belanja-ing me soya bean =D

The most memorable thing she said to me: Be yourself. Or "I belanja you soya bean" =)

If she became your lover, what does she need to improve on: Assuming I'm a boy... her emo-ness

If she became your enemy, the reason will be: Misunderstanding. It's always that reason.

If she beccame your enemy, what will you do: I'd be black.

The most desirable thing you want to do for her now: Have a talk over soya bean

Your overall impression of her: Mood swings...

The characteristics you hate most about yourself: My innocence

The most ideal person you want to be is: Behemoth... then I can be with Khamsin.... sigh....

For people who care and love you, say aomething to them: Stop caring! It's better this way...

Pass this quiz to ten people: (You don't have to do it if you don't want to... cause I'm super nice!)

1. Jamie
2. Melanie
3. Jo Ning
4. Grace
5. Nicole
6. Jeanette
7. Shi Hui
8. Shi Min
9. Natalie
10. Franscine

Who is 6 having a relationship with? ...moving on

Is 9 male or female? Come to think of it... everyone in the list is female... =.=''

What is 2 studying at the moment? ...making burgers? (Don't kill me!!!)

Who was the last person you had a chat with? Shi Hui

What kind of music does 8 like? Chinese, I guess...

Does 1 have any siblings? A sister and... a brother...

Is 4 single? Grover likes Gary -smiles evilly-

What is the surname of 5? Ong

What's the hobby of 3? Probably playing the pipa...

Do 7 and 9 get along well? Ok la...

Where is 10 studying at? SMJK Katholik

Say something casual about your eyes: They're different.

Have you tried developing feelings with 2? Yes... we're good friends now!

Where does 9 live? What am I? A stalker meh?

What colour does 4 like? Black... I think

Are 1 and 5 good friends? Nope. They dono each other.

Does 2 like 7? Don't know each other.

How do you get to know 8? Band. Sister's KT.

Does 3 have any pets? No. Maybe fishies...

Is 7 the sexiest person in the world? Shi Hui and sexy? -faints-

Are you sexy? You're retarded.

What am I doing now? Drooling over Khamsin-sama...

No comments: