Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm back

I'm back! I will post some pictures of my vacation when I feel like it or have enough time to do so.

I'm also here to clarify something with Mels and Emo-chan (Jean's new nickname). Yes, I love soft toys, even at this age, but am allergic to them. No, emo-chan is wrong, I do not have rash, i just sneeze a lot.

This allergies will only work if I spend too much time around soft toys. Then I start sneezing for a month or two. There, satisfied? Emo-chan probably isn't. She probably hopes that I'd suffer from something worse.

Sometimes I wonder why she's my friend...

I can finally reunite with my computer. How I miss you so...

Eherm... back to a different topic.

You want to hear the good news, bad news, or normal news?

Silence.

Come on, be more responsive... Can't I have a better audience?

Silence.

If you're silent once more, that means I'll tell the normal, bad, than good news.

Silence.

It's a deal! Glad you saw it my way! The normal news is: I have found my favorite fruit! It's called nutella. Not the chocolate bread spread, the fruit! Mummy calls it necteria, or something like that. Who cares, all I know is that I've found something that's healthy and yummy.

Now, the bad news: Jezz got an iPod touch for her birthday from koko. Not fair! I was the one who wanted the iPod touch from start since it's small and cute... Add to the fact that it's dark blue in color! There is no way in hell am I helping her download songs... Hmph!

The good news is mummy bought back lots of chocolate from Australia! But I can only eat them during christmas. Well, doesn't really matter as the biscuits that were brought back too are equally yummy! And I'm watching a movie with koko on Wednesday.

And I've finally been able to write again. I got the 'feel' back today!

Oh, and I have a dentist appointment on Saturday... I know, sucks to be me...

I watched Ten Promises to My Dog on the flight back home. It was so sad that I swore never to watch it again. Warning Mels, since you're a dog lover, if you haven't watch this show, don't watch! It's in japanese. That should be a good enough reason to have you stay away from it.

Ok, seems like I have typed a lot today. Guess I better get going, I have some matters to attend. I have also decided to ignore my sister for a while as she has something that I have wanted for a long time.

I know I'm being unfair but isn't Julie always unfair? :p haha

Will stop talking now.

Going to steal sister's pillow tonight. Muahahaha!

...Fine, shutting up.

Bye.

One more thing, if you read the Twilight series, please tell me!

Ok, this time it's for real.

Will shut up.

...Bye!

No comments: